The 2016 SAOTY awards were held at Shenley Leisure Centre on 6th December 2016 (pictures and awards can be found here) and we are extremely grateful to the following sponsors during another great year in sport throughout Milton Keynes.
- Mark Taylor CEO of Shenley Leisure Centre – who assist us with
- Use of a Meeting Room for our monthly committee meetings
- Use of the Meeting Hall for hosting our presentations
- Evolution International
- for their fantastic media work throughout the year and in preparation for this evenings event.
- Milton Keynes Community Foundation – who assist us with
- Football Level 1 Coaching Courses
- First Aid and Safeguarding Children Courses
- The National Hockey Foundation Trust – who assist us with
- our ongoing ability to support local affiliated clubs with grant funding
- LEAP (MK & Bucks Sports Partnership) – who assist us with
- coaching education and training programmes
- coaching financial assistance – they can provide up to 75% of coaching course costs through bursaries.
Coaching Quote: The 1st contact between a club member or child and their coach has a lasting impression whether they stay involved in sport and how far they progress along their own pathway. A good coach makes their players see what they can be, rather than what they are.
- Business World Services Printing – who assist us with our Programme for the Evening.
Once again, please click Here for more information of the 2016 Awards ceremony, and click the link below for the MK-Citizen feature.